Monday, July 19, 2010

MY SUPER MAN (RE-POST)

His simple stare and am in dismay-
His first words and I my tummy churns
Turns my head when he asks my name
A fear, a tear an idea
To answer to flatter or to alter

None of my sane
Can decide
How is he so divine?
He has all his words right
His hold so tight
His heart so light
His love so mine

Confused, difused, infused
In space I go tho of satellites I know not

I see and feel him around me
Like the Saturn rings
I hear him form his heartbeat
His beats so rhythmic
Ad tap and sing
Maybe wink at it

I see ice cream all over him
I smell vanilla all over him
I want to devour him whole
I don’t want to
He might not have a reproduction
A clone they say

Mine mind
My thighs
My kind
Served hot arranged neat for him to devour

Fax me his like
So I get it all right
I want him to fork and knife
Dip and slice
Let the juice drip
Let him, it, lick
With small bites
Nibbles and smiles
Chuckles and snuggles
Let the moon fade away the sun rise and set

No comments:

Post a Comment