Monday, July 19, 2010

DEAR LADIES;

So when do you want to be told to leave? When do you want the go away whistle to be blown so you pack and leave this man?

Someone is about to stop reading his article after this question but I seriously mean it. I think I should even claim copy rights to this statements owing to the many times I have asked this. I am tired of counseling and being there for tones of girls who in my eyes I would call fools for pouring acid on their wounded hearts by hanging on to men who would well of provide script content in a horror movie.

You have had chase for a long time and at the heat of hanging out hanging inside happens. There is the next day conversation maybe of a text with a smiley or ’it was awesome, heavenly and all words with an, it was good meaning. He never replies this, you wait till evening, call he doesn’t pick this goes on for awhile and then the caring you goes into depression trying to imagine what might have happened to him, sleepless nights, long work hours and restless sit ins characterize your day but you dutifully send numerous am worried, I love you, I miss you, are you ok?, did I do something texts, calling as though you are calling the ever busy phone network customer care. Girl! Snap out of it, he got what he wanted and you lay in his to be forgotten bin. By now someone is fidgeting giving me the ‘what ifs’ and ‘maybes.’ But I’ll shamelessly tell you a man who wants and loves you will look for you even if it takes him a full page advert in the missing person section!

Next is a girl who has had a relationship with a guy for quite sometime then the lucky male specimen wins the race and she is pregnant. She relays the’ ‘we need to talk’ message and breaks the news to him. He maybe smiling or maybe blowing your head off in his imagination. Confused no way forward message is relayed and in your motherly heart you decide to keep the baby. Good. I say .life is precious but is a baby a ring? is it a commitment certificate binding both of you together? No it is not. Someone is cursing me .but I know you know it is true. So he becomes a man and pays for your delivery and agrees on upkeep money. But as time goes you are continually asking, what’s wrong? you seem distant’ ,or the ‘I miss past times’ and calling him baby ,honey and all edible sweet things while he sticks to your baptismal name ,replying no text picking occasional calls and being too busy. Your friends are telling you they spotted him, hapa kule but you still hold on nagging every juice in him and appearing everywhere you know he is like a debt collector .gal snap out! Concentrate on your bundle of joy and making you happy and better than he found and let you. Sorry, but he likes none of you. A man that loves you or at least his child will not just provide monetary support he will jump high and try scoop the sun when it is too cold just to keep both of you warm.

I am the devils advocate because I deeply think that we trouble ourselves too much for men who do not even care a hair string about us. Truth is if he wants you he will find the axis and rotate on it to find you. If you let him be let him find his way let him draw his house build it and live in it then he may have time to look for you of course that is if he needs you. A quote I like says, let him go if he comes back he is yours if he doesn’t then he was never meant to be. And if he loves you he will look for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment