Tuesday, July 6, 2010

MAKE OVER UPDATE




its a freakn cold day
i hate how the weather is so unpredictable here,yesterday was soo damn hot then today i decide to dress for warm weather and SUPRISE it is so freaking cold....dont be deciveved i have a long skirt but the slit is defying gravity quite abit. my cleavage on the other hand is planning to host a mass parade in protest of exposure to unfriendly weather conditions
it is all part of the make over i told you about,twins! (am tyring to explain to my exposed body parts what is happening,they get very hard and pinchy*read painfull* when no brought up to par)

anyway maybe yesterday marked another huge leap in my make over journey.
i got my hair dyed in the brightest of shades.

i woke up in the morning
and i looked at the mirror with the expression 'do i know you?'
the perfectionist in me had issues here and there ,but the very understanding me prevailed and now am loving the look than ever before
my folks hadn't seen me until much later t the breakfast table and i watched my mums heart decide on beating or stopping.
all in all i bet now am fully makeovered' ,my hair is the most loved element of my beauty being and now it feels fresh and so do i.

i am still doing make up and grooming f.y.i...hala!

feel new,feel good but always feel free..

No comments:

Post a Comment